Monday, August 1, 2011

Train, Train, Train, and a Buss! Day 12

Wow! This was such a long day! We left Prague and we to Salzburg Austria. Well, we really stayed out side of Salzburg in a little po-dunk town called St. Gilgen. It was a really cute town! But it took us forever to get there! We left at like 8 am and didn’t get there until like 6 ish! It took us three trains and a bus to get there! Intense! So I think for breakfast I just at the rest of the cold cereal so we could use up the milk! We actually had to sit in the train station for a bit. In the mean time, Jenni found Dr. Pepper!!! That is the first we have found it sense we got here and it is probably going to be the last! So she is giving it her love!
 So we really still had most of our food that we got when we first got into Prague so we just took that and ate that on the trains and bus. But by the time we got in, we were all starving… well at least I was! So we found a little restaurant that was still open. I cant remember what it was called but it was basically like a meat platter with fries! There was a hot dog, chicken, pork chop, and a few others that were really good! Oh and I had cranberry juice!  I know this looks like a lot of fries, but they weren’t all mine!
 I was so happy to be back in Austria where the gelato is amazing! Jenni and I shared this desert! So dang good!
 So in the hostel we found this can vending machine! Crazy! They had pistachios, nuts, gumdrops, and some other stuff! I just thought it was so funny!!
 I got chocolate covered peanuts and Jenni got bubble gum!!! Who would have thought that bubble gum could come in a can!!! So strange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment