Monday, August 29, 2011

Italy… Here I come!!! Day 16

Yeah baby!! The time has finally came where we go to italy!! This is going to be my favorite part! I can just tell!! We had to wake up super early to catch the train from Salzburg to Venice! Well we really had to take a train and then a bus to get to Venice! So this is just a quick picture of St. gilgen at 6 am in the morning! It was so beautiful! Those mountains were so huge. They are part of the Alps if I am remembering correctly.
 I just grabbed a quick chocolate croissant really fast for breakfast.
 nd a yummy chocolate milk! It was quite the chocolate breakfast!
 this is a cool building that I was looking at while waiting for the train. Its very colorful!

The hostel we stayed at also made us sandwiches for the road… so I just ate mine on the way. It wasn’t anything special just a ham and cheese and bread.
 I am not sure where this was taken, whether it was in Austria or Italy… but it was on the train ride, out the window. It was pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment