Monday, August 1, 2011

Rest and relaxation with a marching band! Day 14


Haha! Quite the title right? So today is Sunday. We were going to go to church but we didn’t know where it was and we would have had to go to Salzburg and we didn’t want to spend the money on the bus to get there and back so we just decided to say in. But Jenni and I really needed it! We were so so tired! Its crazy how tired you can get and how fast too! So we slept in for the first time and then went on a quest to find internet! This town doesn’t beliveve in internet I swear! I think they was to keep it authentic is the only word I can think of. They didn’t seam to want to make it like modern day society. In our internet quest, we stumbled upon this little parade! Well we thought it was little, but it wasn’t!! It had three different marching bands! It was so neat to see! And everyone was dressed in there old authentic clothing! I loved it!! So for some reason... I cant get blogger to upload the video of the marching band but I should be able to put it on facebook... so just look for it there! We actually got hot chocolate again and where we were sitting, the parade came buy again but on a different street! So we got to see it twice! So cool!
 we then stopped in for lunch, I just wanted something small and ended up just getting a club sandwich… it wasn’t that good. It had lots of dry bread, but the fries were good! J
 I honestly cant remember what we did the rest of the day! Probably slept and maybe watched a few movies! It was so nice to relax! So we later went out and got some dinner! I think this was spinach tortellini with pesto I believe! It was really good!
 Of course I had to get desert! This was a desert crepe filled with gelato!! So dang good!!! I loved every bite of it! The gelato did melt really fast so you had to eat it up quick!
And that’s really it for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment