Monday, August 1, 2011

The hills are alive with the sound of music!!! Day 13

Hello again! I hope you guys are all enjoying my blog and that it is making you really hungry! J I have probably said this before but I am starting to cut back on my blog posts and I am not eating out as much! So we are now in a little town called St. Gilgen and it is outside of Salzburg, Austria. We actually have to take an hour bus ride to get to Salzburg. And each was is 5.40 euros! So expensive! But St. Gilgen is so beautiful!!! I was so amazed! Big green hills and a big beautiful lake!! This hole area is beautiful! But it is impossible to find internet! I probably sound crazy to you but we were going crazy to find internet! So Salzburg is where the sound of music was filmed and even bassed off of! So there is sound of music everywhere! We went into Salzburg and went up to the casstel/museum! It was pretty cool! I just felt like singing “the hills are alive with the sound of music’! I have to watch that movie when I get back! So this is breakfast! A chocolate covered pretzel! What a way to start off the day!
 This is Jenni, Connie and I just having some fun!
Haha! More fun with Jenni


 This is us just outside in the court yard!!
The entire time we were in this area, it was so cold and rainy! We were soaked to the bone so we stopped in a little shop there for some delicious hot chocolate!! So dang good!
 We all went out to eat later. I really wanted spaghetti so I ended up getting spinach and bacon spaghetti with a white sauce! I haven’t ever had spaghetti like that before and I really liked it!

We really didn’t do much after that! We looked around for Jenni a towel for quite some time and really couldn’t find he one! So strange! All of the shops were touristy stuff! I wasn’t until latter we actually found her a towel! So yup! That’s it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment