Monday, August 1, 2011

I am running out of cool titles! Day 11

Haha! Hello everyone! I am running out of ideas for cool titles and ways to start off my blog! So now I am either going get really boaring or I will just have to be really creative! So today is our last full day in Prauge! I feel like I just got here! But there isn’t much to see to that’s fine with me! Breakfast was just bread and cheese again! This cheese wasn’t anything special, just like the laughing cow brand at home! 
I think I have said this before but they don’t really have orange juice! I thought this was going to be orange soda but it didn’t taste like orange. I still to this day don’t know what it is! 
 The group ended going to a museum, but I was feeling kinda poor so Jenni and I skipped out and just relaxed at a cafĂ©! But we did meet up with everyone and went to lunch on some little side street in town. I ordered Gnocchi Caprese! It was gnocchi with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil! It was so so yummy!
 this was just some yummy bread that we ordered with our meals! It was just kinda like pizza with out toppings!
 We went to a famious building called the dancing house. It was built to look like a women and a man dancing! It was really cool!
 Gelato! This was better then the stuff we had the day before! I think I got vanilla and cheese cake.
For dinner, we went to the same restaurant down the street that we went the first night! they have shark on the menu, but the first time we went they were out. So we went back to see if they had this time, and they didn’t! that’s what I was going to get! Dang! So I got pork steak with bre cheese and cranberry sauce! It was so so tasty!
and it came with a salad!


Yummy! Now its time to pack the bag and move on! J

No comments:

Post a Comment