Monday, August 1, 2011

The day in Hallstatte Austria Day 15


Hey there! So today we spent the day in hallstatte! It was so beautiful! Of course it was raining but it was still beautiful! So this was just on the bus ride there! 

 once we got off the bus, we had to take train and then a ferry to hallstatte! Then we just had time to do what ever we wanted! So we ended up going on this hike! The view was amazing!
 after the hike, we just sat down and ate lunch. I just got this salad with cranberries and the triangular things are just like mozzarella sticks. They were just full of cheese! They were very tasty!
 Daily dose of Gelato! I cant remember the flavors but I know there is the cookies and the bottom one is Tiramisu. I cant remember what the white one is, but I am sure it was good!
 I was board so I decided to play around with my point and shoot camera and I found all of this crazy stuff that it does! So I decided to post them on here!
 Just another crazy one!
 This is just a picture of the city before we left! It was so beautiful!!

I cant remember what we had for dinner but I am sure it wasn’t anything great because I didn’t take a picture! I am sure we just went to the market and got some bread or something like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment