Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vienna adventures day 4!

Wow guys! I am so so sorry I am so far behind!! This is what I ate on the fourth day in Vienna and I am in prague now! but I am going to try to catch up tonight! So this is what we had for breakfast! Basically sugar! :) there is a chocolate chip cookie there which wasn't as sweet as your typical cookie, but is was still good! This is what I got for orange juice. It was more like tang. Not orange juice at all!

 And this fold over thing was filled with some sort of rasin blend mix! It was so gross!! I couldnt eat it! This is just a close up of the really nasty middle! GROSS!
 I was still hungry because the raisin turn over was no editable.... I got this chocolate croissant with a chocolate center! It was much better the the turn over! I know its a lot of sugar for breakfast and I didnt feel good after, but man it was good! So on this day, we walked through the farmers market and stopped at this little food shack! I would have to say this is one of my top favorites. Its a lamb doner... the O makes a U sound... I dont know how really type it the correct way. But oh my gosh! It was AMAZING! So tasty! It was basically a lamb sandwich!
 
 This is by far my favorit picture of the trip! this one trumps all photo's of Jenni! she is eating her Falafel Doner1 It was so big she couldn't get it in her mouth!! I love this photo so much! I laugh every time I see it! Hahaha!!
It was suppose to be a rainy day so we went to the Leopold museum and Shela and Klimpt (but not the kiss). They had these cool plastic things every where for people to sit on and they were all different colors! There were also a few other museums there but one was closed.  The leopold was good! I will see if I have any photo's from inside...
 So this is my daily dose of Galato! I think the top one is raspberry and the bottom one is cheese cake! The Galato in Vienna is so dang good! :)
 If I can remember right.... we went back to the hostel and kinda had a lazy night... we thought there would be a concert at church in the middle of town (St.. Stephan's) but we got there and there was no concert so we wanted to find the pizza place we went the night before. so we walked around for a long time and got so tired, we tried a different place. It wasnt as good as the last one but I still liked it! This is a tomato soup. Jenni has got me to like soup a lot! I already liked it before but know I really like it!
 This is just the margarita pizza we had for the main course! It was pretty good!
Alright! I guess that is it for this day! I am going to post more tonight! :) I hope you all are enjoying my food blog just as much as I enjoyed the food! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment