Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"THE" day in Vienna! day 5

Okay! So I know it has been like FOREVER sense I last posted! We didn’t have any internet the hole time we were in Salzburg/St. Gilgen. And it has been a pain! So I have lots of catching up to do! So I think this was the fifth day in Vienna. Jenni and I just went to the store called Billa and just got cold cereal and milk! As you all know, eating out three meals a day can really put a big dent in your pocket! So it was just your basic cold cereal but the milk was a bit different. Just a little more creamy with a different after tase! But still good!



So this was one of my favorite days! We went outside of town and went on this long all day bike ride through the vineyards and tasted the wine! I didn’t try any. I just had AMAZING grape juice. But I also hear the wine was really good! We did end up buying two glass bottles of grape juice for 3 euros each! Amazing price for how good they were! 




So the bike trip was a bit of a work out but it was so much fun! I am so glad that I did it! About half way through our journey, we stopped at another place and had more wine/juice. And then there was lunch there for us. It really was more or less like a bunch of snacks.



This is cute Michelle with my grape juice! Yummy yummy!



After lunch, I decided to chance taking my little camera out on the bike and take some pictures! This when we were getting into town.



This is just another shot in the town! It was so beautiful here!! I loved going on this bike trip so much!!!



So here is my daily dose of Galto! This is by far my two favorite flavors! The one on the right is orange chocolate and the others is called cookies! It is amazing!!! 



That night we tried to go to that concert again and it ended up being a complete mistake. We wanted to go to this really good restaurant but ended up walking around until most of the places were closed. So we just went to this little stand. This pretzel was huge!!! And it was more like bread shaped into a pretzel. Yum! 



This is jus the wurst that we had, it was very good! With mustard that I hate! 



Well that’s it for today! And its time for bed! Night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment