Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rainy days and Wednesdays

Alright! So I know I haven't posted on here for a while and it is killing me! I need to blog! because if I dont... I forget what day I had what!! but I am supper tired so I am just going to do one day instead of 4 like I need to! so hopefully I will catch up tomorrow! It has just been a crazy week with so much to see! So this is really day 3 of my food log and what I ate! For breakfast we just went to a local grocery marked at got hummus and bread along with this really good cherry yogurt bar.  

the humus was really good... it was as good as my sisters home made humus. 

 So we then went to this museum called the kunsthistorisches. It was pretty cool! It was a beautiful museum.
 So after this museum, we went to leave and it was raining like crazy!!! It was intense how much it was coming down! and just 2 min before it took the picture above with blue sky! I felt like I was in logan!! so we decided to go the Hofburg Palace and do a tour there. I did take a picture of it but I cant find it right now... all my pictures are un-organized! So this picture is of this amazing chewy treat called Pico-Balla. it was kinda like licorice with a creamy filling... but at the same time, not! but it was really good! we ate the hole bag.

So for lunch... Jenni and I just bought a sandwich at the grocery store earlier that morning. It wasnt anything special and I forgot to take a picture of it. Sometimes I just get to hungry and forget to take a picture so I have some with a bite or two out of them! :) So we went out again for dinner. This is a really popular drink that they have all over the place. It is called Almdudler. It is kinda like a club soda and it is really good! 

 For dinner, most of us got a wiener schnitzel. It was AMAZING! Probably one of my favorite meals so far! it was kinda like a pork patty thing that was covered with breading. It was bigger then the plate! I loved it! it was way expensive too! I think it was like 13 euros which is 19 US dollars. but boy it was good. we also got a salad that was like a potato salad (but creamier) with a type of lettuce on top!

 And of course... my daily dose of Gelato!!! I think this time it was carmel and nutella flavored! they were both really good! I havent had a flavor of gelato that I dont absolutely love!! So yummy!!
I am so tied! I will try so hard to catch up on my blog tomorrow! Guten Nacht

No comments:

Post a Comment