Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sunday in Vienna! Day 7

Alright! So the first thing we did on Sunday was go to church! It was different is some ways but the same in other ways! The ward was either black people or Asians with a little bit of Europeans.  It was in English but every one had a different accent! We only stayed for sacrament meeting and then left again! So this is a picture of the meetinghouse… not like Utah ones.

After church, we wanted bead and hummus again so this is what we got… 

 along with this delicious fresh fruit that we ate all day long! Yummy!!
we meet up for lunch with the group. I ended up sharing with jenni this Tomatenknodle! It was a tomato dumpling with mozzarella, parmesan cheese and butter! AMAZING!!
 oh my gosh! And we ordered desert and shared. It was something Mozart something! This is by far the best desert we have had yet!! It also had bananas and whip cream that was weird, it had no sugar! Gross! But the little balls were filled with yummieness and they were oozing out amazingness!
 So I really am going to get fat on this trip! This day I had a lot of desert!!! But I didn’t eat it all by my self! So today was a girl in the groups birthday! Happy birthday Vegas!! So we all went out and got these amazing desert things!
 So I didn’t eat these by my self!!! I shared with a few other people but they were soooo good! This one was my favorite out of the two! It was called spaghetti ice cream. Vanilla gelato with strawberry syrup that tasted like strawberry jam!!

After ice cream  we went to another museum called the Albertina! We couldn’t take pictures of anything but there was so good! There was some picaso paintings as well as Monet!! We got to see his famous water lilly!! It was so beautiful! They colors were amazing! I ended up buying a post card to frame… but its just not the same! So I don’t really remember what we did for dinner… nothing amazing because I didn’t take a picture! I am getting better at remembering to take pictures! I really think I just had hummus and bread!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment