Saturday, July 2, 2011

Travel day!! Day 9

Hello world! Today was a crazy day!! This was the first time we had to travel as a group!! It only took two trains to get from Vienna to Prague!! We just had a little bit of difficulty finding the right platforms. We even day to take a different train to get to the first platform… so I guess we really had to take three trains! But it’s wasn’t too bad! So for breakfast, we just went to a pastry shop and I got this delicious pastry!! I would love another one again!! It was filled with creamy custard. Yummy!
 And of course I got some chocolate milk. It was so so good! It was a bit thicker and it tasted more like dark chocolate!
 when I was packing my bags for this trip, I really wanted to take my red with white poka-dot suite case but I figured it was too big and I decided it would be easier to take a big backpack. Wrong! My sholders were dead by the time I got from the air port to the hostel in Vienna. So I bought a little suite case!!! It was porbablhy more then I would have spent in the states but boy it was worth it!!! It matches my big one at home perfectly!!! I was so excited about it all day long!! I even took a picture!
On the train rides we ended up just taking snacks like bread and cheese and I think hummus. So that is really all we ate. After we got to the hostel and settled in, we went to this good restaurant just down the street. I ended up getting chicken kabobs with fries! It was really good!
I was so sad that this was the first day that I didn’t get gelato!! Sad! It was my goal to eat gelato every day! But I guess the day before we I had it twice so that still counts right? Haha! Well that’s it for now! Time for bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment